Xbox ONE Original OEM Internal Power On/Off/Eject Chime Speaker
- Ships same day if ordered before 1 p.m. CST. All other orders will ship the next business day.
You are viewing the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement Internal Speaker for the Microsoft Xbox ONE Original (model 1540). The internal speaker allows the Xbox ONE console to make sounds/chimes such as the chime heard when it powers on, powers off, or ejects a disc. The sound speaker plugs into the front RF faceplate connector board, and the speaker mounts and fastens to the top metal internal enclosure.
- Model: Unknown
- MPN: X868955
- Proprietary two pin pig tail (molex plug).
- Original OEM Part
- Pulled from an Xbox ONE Original
- High-quality used part
- Xbox ONE Original Internal Chime Speaker
- Direct replacement
- Proprietary End plugs into the RF Board
- Mounts and clips on to the internal metal enclosure
- Minor assembly/disassembly
Our internal speaker installs in a snap! It is an OEM direct replacement for the Xbox ONE 1540 model so it fits directly into the Xbox ONE enclosure, and simply plugs into place. No need for soldering connection cables. Simply plug the speaker pig tail into the front RF faceplate connector board, and mount the speaker into the top metal enclosure snapping it into place. Reassemble your Xbox ONE console, and you’re all done!
Installation Difficulty: Easy
- Fits ALL Xbox ONE Original 1540 models.
Full 180-Days GUARANTEED!
This is a high-quality OEM part tested and verified via a CERTIFIED process. We stand behind this product 100%, and guarantee it for a FULL 180 DAYS from the date of delivery!
Please see our Customer Service section for more information on warranties and returns.