OEM Motherboard (011113) & Drive PCB for Xbox ONE
- Ships same day if ordered before 1 p.m. CST. All other orders will ship the next business day.
You are viewing the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement Motherboard & Drive PCB for the Microsoft Xbox ONE model 1540. The motherboard has been known to resolve problems such as the Xbox ONE not powering on, Xbox ONE no video output, and Xbox ONE damage such as liquid or other catastrophic damage.
- Model: 011113
- MPN: X889601-001
- Rev: (varies)
- OEM Microsoft Replacement
- High quality used part
- Pulled from a working Xbox ONE system
- 011113 Xbox ONE Motherboard
- Matching PCB Disc Drive Board
- Direct replacement.
- Propriety Form Factor
- Some soldering required
- Insulating processor/heatsink required
- Moderate Disassembly/Assembly Required
Our Replacement Motherboard installs fairly easy, but does require a bit of technical skills! It is an OEM direct replacement for the Xbox ONE 1540 model so it fits directly into the Xbox ONE enclosure. Minor soldering is required for installing the drive PCB (board), and the heatsink will need to be re-insulated to the processor with thermal grease. Just replace your current (defective) motherboard and drive PCB with this set, reassemble your Xbox ONE console, and you’re all done!
**In some cases an "offline update" will also be required to re-install the system software.
Installation Difficulty: INTERMEDIATE
- Compatible with ALL Xbox ONE 1540 models.
- PCB is compatible with Lite-On Disc Drive Series
Compatible Replacement Motherboards:
- Model 092214
- Model 120413
- Does not work with Xbox ONE S 1681 models
*Blu-Ray Disc Drive not included
Full 180-Days GUARANTEED!
This is a high-quality OEM part tested and verified via a CERTIFIED process. We stand behind this product 100%, and guarantee it for a FULL 180 DAYS from the date of delivery!
Please see our Customer Service section for more information on warranties and returns.