Xbox ONE X OEM WiFi Antenna 1802 Module Board Card
- Ships same day if ordered before 1 p.m. CST. All other orders will ship the next business day.
You are viewing the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement Side Wifi Module 1802 Antenna Board for the Microsoft Xbox ONE X model 1787. This replacement has known to resolve issues such as the Xbox ONE X not connecting to wifi, Xbox ONE X not syncing with controllers, or Xbox ONE X dropping or lagging on the wifi network.
- MPN: M1041048-001
- Proprietary form factor
- OEM Microsoft Replacement
- High quality used part
- Pulled from a working Xbox ONE X system
- Wifi Module Antenna Board 1802
- Direct replacement.
- Mounts & locks into place
- Fastens with two (3) T8 torx screws
- Locks into place with bottom housing
Our Xbox ONE X Replacement Side Wifi Module Board installs in a snap! It is an OEM direct replacement for the Xbox ONE X 1787 model so it fits directly together without alterations. Just disassemble your current housing, and carefully remove the old board. The wifi module antenna board for the Xbox ONE X connects to the motherboard, and fastens into place with 3 T8 torx screws.
Installation Difficulty: EASY
- Fits ALL Xbox ONE X 1787 models
Full 180-Days GUARANTEED!
This is a high-quality OEM part tested and verified via a CERTIFIED process. We stand behind this product 100%, and guarantee it for a FULL 180 DAYS from the date of delivery!
Please see our Customer Service section for more information on warranties and returns.
The card was clean and properly packaged. The install was quick and easy with a total of 5 screws needing to be removed.
- Works great - Fast delivery to Germany (9 days) - Safely packaged