Xbox ONE X OEM WiFi Antenna 1802 Module Board Card
- Ships same day if ordered before 1 p.m. CST. All other orders will ship the next business day.
You are viewing the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement Side Wifi Module 1802 Antenna Board for the Microsoft Xbox ONE X model 1787. This replacement has known to resolve issues such as the Xbox ONE X not connecting to wifi, Xbox ONE X not syncing with controllers, or Xbox ONE X dropping or lagging on the wifi network.
- MPN: M1041048-001
- Proprietary form factor
- OEM Microsoft Replacement
- High quality used part
- Pulled from a working Xbox ONE X system
- Wifi Module Antenna Board 1802
- Direct replacement.
- Mounts & locks into place
- Fastens with two (3) T8 torx screws
- Locks into place with bottom housing
Our Xbox ONE X Replacement Side Wifi Module Board installs in a snap! It is an OEM direct replacement for the Xbox ONE X 1787 model so it fits directly together without alterations. Just disassemble your current housing, and carefully remove the old board. The wifi module antenna board for the Xbox ONE X connects to the motherboard, and fastens into place with 3 T8 torx screws.
Installation Difficulty: EASY
- Fits ALL Xbox ONE X 1787 models
Full 180-Days GUARANTEED!
This is a high-quality OEM part tested and verified via a CERTIFIED process. We stand behind this product 100%, and guarantee it for a FULL 180 DAYS from the date of delivery!
Please see our Customer Service section for more information on warranties and returns.