Xbox ONE X OEM Hard Drive Connector Cable Assembly
- Ships same day if ordered before 1 p.m. CST. All other orders will ship the next business day.
You are viewing the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement Internal Hard Drive Connection Cable for the Microsoft Xbox ONE X model 1787. The hard drive connector end plugs into the hard drive, and the two separated cables plug into the motherboard. The cable provides power and data transfer to the hard drive for the Xbox ONE X System.
- MPN: Unknown
- OEM Microsoft Replacement
- High quality used part
- Pulled from a working Xbox ONE X system
- Hard Drive Connector Cable
- Direct replacement.
- Propriety Form Factor
- Plugs into the hard drive
- Mounts in the hard drive caddy
- Connects to the motherboard
- No Soldering Required
- Moderate Disassembly/Assembly Required
Our Xbox ONE X Replacement Hard Drive Connector Cable installs fairly easy, but does require some disassembly/assembly of the console. It is OEM direct replacement for the Xbox ONE X 1787 model so it fits directly into the console. Simply mount your hard drive to the caddy, and attach or fasten the hard drive caddy to the inner metal housing of the console. Reassemble your Xbox ONE X console, and you’re all done!
Installation Difficulty: BEGINNER
- Compatible with ALL Xbox ONE X 1787 models.
Full 180-Days GUARANTEED!
This is a high-quality OEM part tested and verified via a CERTIFIED process. We stand behind this product 100%, and guarantee it for a FULL 180 DAYS from the date of delivery!
Please see our Customer Service section for more information on warranties and returns.