Original Microsoft OEM Xbox ONE (1540) Internal Cooling Fan
- Ships same day if ordered before 1 p.m. CST. All other orders will ship the next business day.
You are viewing the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement Internal Cooling Fan for the Microsoft Xbox ONE model 1540. The fan has been known to resolve problems such as the Xbox ONE overheating.
- MPN: PVA120G12R-P01
- Blade Count: 5
- Original Microsoft Part
- Pulled from a working Xbox ONE
- High Quality Used Part
- OEM Xbox ONE Internal Cooling Fan
- Blu-Ray Disc Drive Assembly
- Does not include drive board (PCB)
- Direct replacement.
- Requires Complete Disassembly
- Snaps onto the inner heatsink
- Unplugs & Plugs into place.
- Knowledge of handling electronic components helpful
- No soldering Required
To install this part you will need some moderate knowledge on how to disassemble the console, and handling of electronic components. The internal cooling fan snaps into place fastening to the heatsink. It is difficult to remove the fan without first removing the motherboard/heatsink/fan assembly. The fan plugs into the motherboard via a 4-pin white connector.
Installation Difficulty: Moderate
- Fits ALL 1540 Xbox ONE Original models
- There are two variations of this fan. Both are interchangeable.
- Will not work in Xbox ONE S (1681) or Xbox 360
Full 180-Days GUARANTEED!
This is a high-quality OEM part tested and verified via a CERTIFIED process. We stand behind this product 100%, and guarantee it for a FULL 180 DAYS from the date of delivery!
Please see our Customer Service section for more information on warranties and returns.