Original Microsoft OEM Xbox ONE Power & Eject Faceplate Connector board
- Ships same day if ordered before 1 p.m. CST. All other orders will ship the next business day.
You are viewing the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement Power, Eject, & Sync Faceplate Connecting board for the Microsoft Xbox ONE model 1540. This board has been known to resolve problems such as the Xbox ONE not syncing controllers, Xbox ONE not powering on, or Xbox ONE not ejecting discs.
- MPN: X879966-006
- Plug & Play
- OEM Microsoft Replacement
- High quality used part
- Pulled from a working Xbox ONE system
- RF Power, Eject, Sync Board
- Direct replacement.
- Propriety Form Factor
- Mounts, unplugs, and plugs into place
- Plug & Play
- No soldering required
- Some Disassembly/Assembly Required
To install this part you will need some basic knowledge on how to disassemble your console. The RF board plugs into the motherboard on the front of the console through the inner metal housing. It fastens into place with three T8 torx screws. The inner speaker plugs into the white 2-pin connector, and the faceplace ribbon cable plugs into the front ribbon connector.
Installation Difficulty: EASY
- Compatible with ALL Xbox ONE 1540 models.
- Does not work with Xbox ONE S 1681 models
Full 180-Days GUARANTEED!
This is a high-quality OEM part tested and verified via a CERTIFIED process. We stand behind this product 100%, and guarantee it for a FULL 180 DAYS from the date of delivery!
Please see our Customer Service section for more information on warranties and returns.
Plug 'n play. Easy to swap and is working perfectly for me. Great product!
Direct oem replacement that was just plug and play. Required the removal of 4 screws. And three connections.