Original Microsoft OEM Xbox ONE Wifi Bluetooth Module 1525/1653
- Ships same day if ordered before 1 p.m. CST. All other orders will ship the next business day.
You are viewing the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement Internal Wifi/Bluetooth Module for the Microsoft Xbox ONE model 1540. The wifi module has been known to resolve problems such as the Xbox ONE not connecting to Wifi, Xbox ONE dropping internet connection or Xbox Live, or even Xbox ONE not syncing controllers.
- Model: 1525 or 1653
- MPN: MTM001/AAAAL
- Plug & Play
- OEM Microsoft Replacement
- High quality used part
- Pulled from a working Xbox ONE system
- WiFi Module/Card
- WiFi module to RF Faceplate board connection cable
- Does NOT include mounting plate/motherboard connection cable (see below)
Due to the symptoms of this product and the Wifi Bluetooth Module Mounting Plate Connector Cable being very similar, we recommend replacing both parts at the same time to cover any unforeseen issues.
- Direct replacement.
- Propriety Form Factor
- Mounts, unplugs, and plugs into place
- Plug & Play
- No soldering required
- Some Disassembly/Assembly Required
To install this part you will need some basic knowledge on how to disassembly your console. The part is held into place with two T8 torx screws, and the remote cable plugs into place and has small keepers which fasten into the top metal interior housing cover.
Installation Difficulty: EASY
- Compatible with ALL Xbox ONE 1540 models.
- WiFi module models 1545 & 1653 are interchangeable
- Does not work with Xbox ONE S 1681 models
Full 180-Days GUARANTEED!
This is a high-quality OEM part tested and verified via a CERTIFIED process. We stand behind this product 100%, and guarantee it for a FULL 180 DAYS from the date of delivery!
Please see our Customer Service section for more information on warranties and returns.
Easy installation, worked immediately! My controllers were not staying connected to my Xbox before, but now they connect immediately!
Part worked great and controller doesn't randomly disconnect. Connects faster than it used to. However wire that comes with it had connecters that we're too small. I just reused the old wire.
Worked like a charm, no more random disconnecting of the controllers.