Xbox Series X OEM Front USB Port / Sync Bind Button Ribbon Cable M1094651-009
- Ships same day if ordered before 1 p.m. CST. All other orders will ship the next business day.
You are viewing the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement front USB port & Sync/Bind Button Ribbon Cable for the Microsoft Xbox Series X model 1882. This cable has been known to resolve problems such as the Xbox Series X sync button not responding, or Damaged or missing ribbon cable.
- MPN: M1094651-009
- Proprietary Form Factor
- Mounts into main housing case
- OEM Microsoft Replacement
- High quality used part
- Pulled from an Xbox Series X console
- Front USB Port / Sync Bind Button Ribbon Cable
- Does NOT include USB Port / Sync Bind Button Assembly
- Direct replacement.
- Aligns & mounts into place.
- Plug & Play
- Easy Installation
- No soldering required.
Our Replacement USB Sync/Bind Button Ribbon Cable installs in a snap! It is an OEM direct replacement for the Xbox Series X 1882 model so it fits directly into the Xbox Series X main housing enclosure, and simply plugs into place. No need for soldering connection cables. Simply install the ribbon cable to the sync/bind button board and stick it in place on the side of the Xbox Series X housing enclosure. Then install the inner component assembly into the enclosure housing and plug the ribbon cable into the Southbridge Logic Board.
Installation Difficulty: EASY
- Fits ALL Xbox Series X Model 1882
Full 180-Days GUARANTEED!
This is a high-quality OEM part tested and verified via a CERTIFIED process. We stand behind this product 100%, and guarantee it for a FULL 180 DAYS from the date of delivery!
Please see our Customer Service section for more information on warranties and returns.