Xbox Series X OEM Motherboard Logic Board Interconnection Ribbon Cable (V1)
- Ships same day if ordered before 1 p.m. CST. All other orders will ship the next business day.
You are viewing the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement Motherboard Logic Board Interconnection Ribbon Cable for the Microsoft Xbox SERIES X model 1882. This cable is a great replacement for a damaged or missing cable.
- MPN: M1140085-001
- Model: 20200925
- Proprietary Form Factor
- OEM Microsoft Replacement
- High quality used part
- Pulled from an Xbox Series X system
- Motherboard Logic Board Interconnection Ribbon Cable
- Direct replacement
- Plugs and Locks into place
- Routes through inner motherboard platter
- Moderate Disassembly/Assembly
- No soldering required
Our Replacement Logic Board Interconnection Ribbon Cable installs fairly easily, but does require a bit of technical skills. It is an OEM direct replacement for the Xbox Series X 1882 model so it fits directly into the Xbox Series X logic board platter assembly, and connects to the Southbridge and Main Logic Boards. No need for soldering connection cables. First connect the ribbon cable to the Main Logic Board (motherboard). Then route the ribbon cable through the aluminum platter, and connect the it to the Southbridge Logic Board. Continue reassembling the inner component assembly, and you're done!
Installation Difficulty: MODERATE
- Fits Xbox Series X 1882 models with Flat Ribbon type connector
- Will NOT fit models with Black Molex type connector
Full 180-Days GUARANTEED!
This is a high-quality OEM part tested and verified via a CERTIFIED process. We stand behind this product 100%, and guarantee it for a FULL 180 DAYS from the date of delivery!
Please see our Customer Service section for more information on warranties and returns.