Xbox Series X OEM Internal RF Accessory Antenna 1889 Board M1097229-001
- Ships same day if ordered before 1 p.m. CST. All other orders will ship the next business day.
You are viewing the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement internal Bluetooth RF Antenna 1889 board for the Microsoft Xbox SERIES X model 1882. This replacement has known to resolve issues such as the Xbox Series X losing controller connection, or Xbox Series X not syncing with controllers.
- MPN: M1090315-006
- Board Model: M1097229-01
- Antenna Model: 1889
- Proprietary form factor
- OEM Microsoft Replacement
- High quality used part
- Pulled from an Xbox SERIES X system
- Internal RF Bluetooth Antenna 1889 Board
- Direct replacement.
- Mounts & locks into place
- Plugs into Southbridge Logic Board
- Fastens with T8 torx screws
Our Xbox SERIES X Replacement Bluetooth RF Board installs in a snap! It is an OEM direct replacement for the Xbox Series X 1882 model so it fits directly together without alterations. Just disassemble your current housing, and carefully remove the old board. The RF board for the Xbox Series X connects to the Southbridge Logic Board, mounts on the side of the internal component assembly, and fastens into place with fine-thread T8 torx screws.
Installation Difficulty: EASY
- Fits ALL Xbox SERIES X 1882 models
Full 180-Days GUARANTEED!
This is a high-quality OEM part tested and verified via a CERTIFIED process. We stand behind this product 100%, and guarantee it for a FULL 180 DAYS from the date of delivery!
Please see our Customer Service section for more information on warranties and returns.