Xbox ONE S OEM Disc Drive Data & Power Cables
- Ships same day if ordered before 1 p.m. CST. All other orders will ship the next business day.
You are viewing the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement Blu-Ray Disc Drive Data (SATA) Cable and 11-pin Power Cable for the Microsoft Xbox ONE S model 1681. These cables provide data transfer and power to and from the Blu-Ray disc drive and the motherboard, and are required for the disc drive to work. If your cables are damaged in any way, you need to replace them.
- MPN: N/A
- OEM Microsoft Replacement
- Fits DG-6M5S Series Drives
- Pulled from a working Xbox ONE S console
- Xbox ONE S Disc Drive Data (SATA) Cable
- Xbox ONE S Disc Drive Power Cable (11-pin)
- Direct replacement
- Original Microsoft Part
- Minimal assembly/disassembly
- Plugs into Motherboard
- Plugs into Disc Drive PCB (internal board)
- No soldering required
Our Xbox ONE S Replacement Disc Drive Power and Data cables install in a snap! They are OEM direct replacement for the Xbox ONE S 1681 model so they fit directly into the console. Simply plug one end of the cables into the Blu-Ray Drive, and them plug the other end into the motherboard. Reassemble your Xbox ONE S console, and you’re all done!
Installation Difficulty: Easy
- Fits ALL Xbox ONE S 1681 models.
- Will NOT work with any other Xbox ONE console
Full 180-Days GUARANTEED!
This is a high-quality OEM part tested and verified via a CERTIFIED process. We stand behind this product 100%, and guarantee it for a FULL 180 DAYS from the date of delivery!
Please see our Customer Service section for more information on warranties and returns.
this part did work for my system and everything is fine now,so thank you gamers repair!
Had to replace the BDROM SATA cable in my Xbox One X after I broke it while changing the hard drive to a SSD. Arrived quickly after I ordered it bundled nicely with a spare BDROM power cable. 5/5 will shop here again.