OEM Front USB Port & Sync/Bind Button Assembly for Xbox ONE X (v2)
- Ships same day if ordered before 1 p.m. CST. All other orders will ship the next business day.
You are viewing the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement front USB port & Sync/Bind Button assembly for the Microsoft Xbox ONE X model 1787. This assembly has been known to resolve problems such as the Xbox ONE X not powering on (if USB port is damaged), or the Xbox ONE X not syncing controllers.
**Images are of V1 of the ribbon cable--for the M1039544-001 motherboard**
- MPN: M1033394-001
- Proprietary Form Factor
- ONLY FITS MOTHERBOARDS MSPN M1069874-001
- Mounts into bottom housing cover
- OEM Microsoft Replacement
- High quality used part
- Pulled from a working Xbox ONE X system
- Sync/Bind Button & Front USB Port Assembly Board
- Direct replacement.
- Aligns & mounts into place.
- Plug & Play
- Easy Installation
- No soldering required.
Our Replacement USB Sync/Bind Board installs in a snap! It is an OEM direct replacement for the Xbox ONE X 1787 model so it fits directly into the Xbox ONE X bottom housing enclosure, and simply plugs into place. No need for or soldering connection cables. First mount the assembly into the bottom housing enclosure of the Xbox ONE X, and fasten into place with the two torx screws. Next just plug the proprietary connector into the motherboard, and screw into place. Reassemble your Xbox ONE X console, and you’re all done!
Installation Difficulty: EASY
- Fits Xbox ONE X 1787 models with Motherboard M1069874-001
- Fits Motherboard MSPN M1069874-001
- Will NOT fit motherboard MSPN M1039544-001
- Variation in the ribbon cable connector
Full 180-Days GUARANTEED!
This is a high-quality OEM part tested and verified via a CERTIFIED process. We stand behind this product 100%, and guarantee it for a FULL 180 DAYS from the date of delivery!
Please see our Customer Service section for more information on warranties and returns.
From great customer service to finding parts that are hard to find these people are awesome. Thank you for your help!