OEM Xbox ONE X Internal Cooling Fan Replacement (AAVID, M1011041-008)
- Ships same day if ordered before 1 p.m. CST. All other orders will ship the next business day.
You are viewing the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement Internal Cooling Fan for the Microsoft Xbox ONE X model 1787. This cooling fan has been known to resolve problems such as the Xbox ONE X overheating or shutting off suddenly.
- Microsoft P/N: M1011041-008
- AVVID P/N: PABD1A230BH
- Fan & Shroud Assembly
- Proprietary form factor
- 4-pin molex type connector
- OEM Microsoft Replacement
- High quality used part
- Pulled from a working Xbox ONE X system
- Xbox ONE X Internal Cooling Fan Assembly
- Direct replacement.
- Mounts into position
- Plugs directly into motherboard
- No soldering required
This Internal Cooling Fan installs in a snap! It is an OEM direct replacement for the Xbox ONE X 1787 model so it fits directly into the Xbox ONE X enclosure, and simply plugs into place. No need for soldering connection cables. Simply slide the fan assembly into place over the heat sink, position it onto the motherboard, and plug the fan cable into the motherboard connector. Reassemble your Xbox ONE X console, and you’re all done!
Installation Difficulty: EASY
- Fits SOME Xbox ONE X 1787 models
- ONLY compatible as a replacement for AVVID fan #M1011041-008 - Please check your fan number!
- Will not fit consoles which have a Delta fan #M1011041-007. Please check your fan number!
Full 180-Days GUARANTEED!
This is a high-quality OEM part tested and verified via a CERTIFIED process. We stand behind this product 100%, and guarantee it for a FULL 180 DAYS from the date of delivery!
Please see our Customer Service section for more information on warranties and returns.