OEM Xbox ONE X Replacement Motherboard & Disc Drive PCB (v1)
- Ships same day if ordered before 1 p.m. CST. All other orders will ship the next business day.
You are viewing the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement Motherboard for the Microsoft Xbox ONE X model 1787. The motherboard has been known to resolve problems such as the Xbox ONE X not powering on, Xbox ONE X no video output, and Xbox ONE X damage such as liquid or other catastrophic damage.
- MSPN:M1039544-001 OR M1039549-001
- Rev: (varies)
- OEM Microsoft Replacement
- High quality used part
- Pulled from a working Xbox ONE S system
- Xbox ONE X 1787 motherboard
- Matching Disc Drive PCB for Lite-On Drives
- Direct replacement
- Disc Drive PCB Replacement Required
- Proprietary Form Factor
- Some soldering required
- Thermal Grease Required
Our Replacement Motherboard installs fairly easy, but does require a bit of technical skills! It is an OEM direct replacement for the Xbox ONE X 1787 model so it fits directly into the Xbox ONE X enclosure. The disc drive PCB board with also need to be replaced due to it being "married" to the motherboard. Minor soldering is required for installing the drive PCB (board), and the heatsink will need to be properly re-insulated to the processor and surrounding components. Just replace your current (defective) motherboard and disc drive PCB with this set, and reassemble your Xbox ONE X console!
**In most cases, system software will need to be reinstalled via the offline update method.
Installation Difficulty: INTERMEDIATE
- Compatible with MOST Xbox ONE X 1787 models
- Compatible with DG-6M5S Lite-On Disc Drive Series
- Replaces MSPN M1039548-001 OR M1039549-001 series
- Will not replace MSPN M1069874-001 series boards--Front USB connector is different
- Does NOT work as a replacement for Xbox ONE S 1681 models
Full 180-Days GUARANTEED!
This is a high-quality OEM part tested and verified via a CERTIFIED process. We stand behind this product 100%, and guarantee it for a FULL 180 DAYS from the date of delivery!
Please see our Customer Service section for more information on warranties and returns.